Florida Housing Bond Program
Florida Housing Bond Program is making the purchase of a home more affordable for first time homebuyers and lot-to-moderate income families. The First Time Homebuyer Program offers a low, fixed rate mortgage, with options for down payment and closing cost assistance. This program can open the door for many qualified buyers that simply need some help saving enough to make a down payment.
- Income and purchase price limits determine eligibility
- First time home buyers in Florida
- Non-first time buyers if buying in federally designated targeted area or qualified veteran
- Min 640 Fico
- 6-8 hours of face-to-face or online homebuyer education class
- Minimum Borrower Contribution of $1000 is required veteran