FHA 203 K Rehab/Remodel-Perfect Neighborhoods. Perfect Yard. Outdated Interior?
Whether you’re looking to complete some minor improvements need serious repairs to pass your inspection, the 204k is a single loan with one closing that you can do both! Paying for everything from new paint and flooring, to structural repairs, the 203k from CrossCountry Mortgage can turn your “as-is” home into your dream home.
Perfect for today’s short sale & foreclosure purchases, the full 203k and 203k streamline allow you to receive funds, in addition to your mortgage loan, specifically for improvements, repairs and those final touches that make it feel like home. As America’s 203k lender, we’re ready to help you turn “as-is” into “what if!”
- One loan. One closing. No home equity line.
- Funds can be used for countless improvements repairs and appliances
- Full 203k based on “as-completed” value
- 203k streamline includes up to $35,000 in funds
- Fixed rate FHA loan for purchase or refinance
FHA Streamline Refinance-A Simple Solution to Take Advantage of Today’s Low Rates
Did you know there is an option to take advantage of today’s low rates with little or no money out of pocket to you? An FHA Streamline Refinance from CrossCountry Mortgage is one of the easiest ways to refinance your current loan into a lower rate which could save thousands of dollars in the long run.
Your Financial Planner has worked with many mortgage lenders in their career. Through our commitment to providing exceptional service and smooth, on-time closings, we have earned their trust to take care of their clients. We look forward to earning your trust as well.
- Fast & Easy Refi Option for current FHA loan holders
- Minimal paperwork with little to no money out of pocket
- Convert an ARM or Fixed to Lower the current fixed rate
- No appraisal option available
- Loan Amount may go over current local FHA limits (subject to additional qualifications)
- Refinance must lower P & I payments by at least 5% (unless converting ARM to Fixed or shortening loan term)
- Up to 97.75% LTV/ Min FICO 640